With Ufone Missed Call Notification (MCN),
never miss a call even when your phone is switched off, busy or you’re out of coverage. Ufone offers you SMS notifications of any missed calls with complete details of time and date as soon as the user turns his/her phone back on or is back in coverage.
This service will help the subscribers to know about their missed calls even when their mobile phone is turned off, while protecting their privacy as the calling party will not know that they left a missed call on the subscriber’s phone.
How to Activate MCN: (for Prepaid Users)
For prepaid MCN service can be subscribed via 180 IVR and SMS by following procedure:-
Empty SMS, “Sub” or any command written in SMS except “unsub” and “MCN OFF” will subscribe MCN service for customer.
Customer can unsubscribe MCN service by sending “unsub” or “MCN off” on 180.
Prepaid subscriber can also subscribe and unsubscribe for MCN service by dialing 180 IVR also.
83 paisas / day + tax
How to Activate MCN: (for Postpay Users)
For postpaid, MCN service can be subscribed and unsubscribed only via 180 SMS using following procedure:-
Empty SMS, “Sub” or any text written in SMS except “unsub” and “MCN OFF” sent on 180 will subscribe MCN service for customer.
Customer can unsubscribe MCN service by sending “unsub” or “MCN OFF” on 180.
Rs. 20 + tax / month
*SMS on 180 will be charged on Rs. 0.01+Tax per SMS
- Missed Call Notification is not handset dependant hence all Ufone users can avail this service..
- MCN service will be unavailable during festive events such as EID, 14th August etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Balochistan, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- To block unwanted calls and SMS from any number, dial 420 from your Ufone number. Charges; 10 Paisa + tax per minute and Rs. 3.75 + tax per week – PTA.