- Using on/off username commands from phone will only stop notifications coming to your Mobile. There is no way to un-follow someone or block someone via SMS.
- The following commands perform the same actions: Follow = On. And Leave = Off.
- Following someone from a phone for the first time will also cause U to follow them on the web.
- There is no way to stop following a person without visiting their web profile and removing them. The off, leave, stop, and quit commands will only disable mobile updates from that user.
- U don't have to use on/off username from the phone, U can also set individual notifications from a person's profile page on the web, or check their following page and manage all phone notification settings there.
For More information on using the service visit following links.
Turning Mobile Twitter Updates Off and On+ to send private messages, favorite Tweets, and more.
How to get SMS Notifications of Twitter:
To Follow/Unfollow via SMS:
Posting Tweets via SMS:
Creating Twitter Account Using SMS:
Twitter SMS FAQs: