Take a song, get lyrics sent to you from Ufone and record it in your own voice with USinger! That's right, with Ufone's brand new mobile karaoke service, USinger, you can record and listen to your favorite songs in your own voice mixed with its background music to make a perfect musical track. And it doesn't end there – add to the entertainment by dedicating it to your friends, download it as your Truetone OR gift Truetone to your friend.
How it works:
First you will dial 929 and from Ufone's vast library of music you will be able to choose a song. Our helpful automated USinger Assistant will be there to help you pick a song from the available, frequently-updated lists. If required you can opt for USinger's internal intelligence system to send you lyrics of your chosen song through SMS to guide you through the song.
You can then record your chosen song in your own voice with your Ufone through USinger. USinger will mix the original track's instrumental music with your voice. After recording your song you can:
- Set the song as your UTune
- Dedicate it to another users using Song Dedication service
- Record a greeting message with Song Dedication
- Download it to your Ufone as an MP3 true tone
- Dedicate true tone of any song to a friend
The USinger system will score each song you record. If your score is high enough, you can have your version uploaded on to the IVR Voting Portal, where other users can vote on your sample.
Other Options of USinger:
Dial 929 and:
Listen and vote on other subscribers' karaoke attempts
Listen to songs recorded in your own voice
To access USinger:
IVR Charges: Rs. 2+
No subscription charges are applicable for this service.
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA