So stop making those boring calls and personalize your conversations by playing music in the background, which matches your mood. Just activate this service on your Ufone, select the song you want and hear the music play during the call. And that's not all. You can also select different music for different people and play special sounds during the conversation at the press of a button.
Once the service is activated on your Ufone you can dial 770
and either select different songs for different mobile numbers or you can select one single song for all mobile numbers.
Now Pre-paid and Post-paid users subscribed to BGM service can make on-net BGM calls on hourly rate of Rs. 3.99 + Tax. In order to initiate BGM Hourly package call, users will dial 78 package call users will dial 78 followed by Ufone number for instance e.g. 7803335199942
How To Use Ufone Background Music Service:
By dialing 770
, you can manage your Background Music account by adding, deleting or changing the songs.
An easy way to add music to a conversation is by adding the prefix 77
before dialing the required number.
Here is a short guide to Ufone Background Music (BGM) Service:
Ufone Background Music Call Mechanics:
- Ufone BGM service can be subscribed as follows:
- You are subscribed and a default BGM tune is set against your number.
- You can download content through the following medium:
- SMS to 770
- Dial 770
- Log on to BGM Subscriber WEB Portal- click here
- After selecting content, you will be given the option to assign the selected content on your phone keys (1 - 9)tent on.
- After first subscription, the first three contents (including the default tune) will be downloaded for free.
You have complete control over the music while it is playing. You can easily control the volume of the music and can end the music as and when you want! This is not all- you can also add sounds effects like a crying baby, car horn, marketplace, etc. Just read on below to know all about Ufone Background Music Service.
- In order to initiate a BGM call, simply dial 77 followed by any number e.g 770333xxxxx , 77051xxxxx, 770300xxxxx
- If you are not subscribed to BGM and want to initiate a BGM call by dialing 77 before the required number, call will not be initiated and you will be prompted to press 1 to subscribe the service.
- A default BGM tune is set against the MSISDN.
- After downloading content, other tunes and sound effects can then assigned on keys 1 can then be assigned on keys 1 to 9.
- Volume of BGM will be increased by pressing the '#' key.
- Volume of BGM will be decreased by pressing the '*' key.
- Pressing '0' key will mute the Background Music during the call.
- Pressing '0' key will again activate the Background Music during the call.
- If you are a BGM user and want to copy the BGM of other BGM user during the call, '*' key will be pressed.
- If B party is not a BGM subscriber and wants to copy A party's (BGM subscriber) BGM tune, B party can press the '*' key to copy the BGM tune. B party will also be subscribed and the copied tune will be set as his/ her BGM tune.
Following commands will be sent to 780:
To Subscribe SUB
To Unsubscribe UNSUB
For Help HELP
Content Download CONTENT ID
- Subscription Charges (Prepaid) Re. 0.5+Tax per Day
- Subscription Charges (Postpaid) Rs. 15+Tax per Month
- Call Charges to 770 IVR: Rs. 0.00
- Content Download: Rs. 3+Tax per Download
- BGM Tune Copy: Rs. 5+Tax per Copy
- SMS to 780: Rs. 0.00
- Call Charges with prefix 77: Rs. 1.30+Tax/Minute (Prepaid & Postpaid)
(Prefix based charging applies on all U to U, U to OMO and U to PTCL)
Terms and Conditions:
- BGM Content may be removed from BGM and Subscriber library, due to end of copyright timeline or other reasons, without any notice.
- Calls with prefix 77 will be charged on premium rate of Rs. 1.30 + Tax per minute regardless of user's current call package.
- Service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid users.
- Service is not applicable for International calls.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- Service is not applicable for roamers.
- After using the service for a month, if you do not have the service subscription fee for next one month, you will be unsubscribed from the service and will have to subscribe again by dialing 770 or simply sending SUB to 780.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA