At Ufone ‘the uncontested leader of everything BlackBerry®’ we are honored and pleased to announce that the BlackBerry® Internet Service has been restored only at Ufone in Pakistan.
We invite you, our esteemed customers, and all others to become a part of Ufone BlackBerry® family and enjoy your BlackBerry® Curve, Bold or Torch in all their glory with fully restored BlackBerry® Internet Service, only at Ufone.
Now enjoy complete access to:
- Internet browsing
- Social Networking apps (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and MySpace)
- POP3 & IMAP email accounts (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and more)
- Your local ISP email accounts
- BlackBerry® Messenger and other instant Messaging
- BlackBerry® built Social Feeds
- BlackBerry® Maps
Your BlackBerry® is back with a bang; enhance your Blackberry® experience with complete security and ease of setting up. So go ahead, upgrade your Blackberry® experience. Get a BlackBerry® from Ufone – The only one truly worth having.
BlackBerry® Internet Service is specially designed to provide ultimate mobility while catering to individual email requirements. It provides you access to your POP3 email accounts including the most popular email services such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and even your local ISP email accounts. You get all of the functionality of a mobile phone as well as integrated email, instant messaging, internet browsing, contacts and calendar features. You can go from one feature to another with just an easy click of a button and you can even multi-task if you want to.
BlackBerry Internet Service is a recommended solution for sole proprietors or individuals on the go as it allows you to keep in touch with your friends, family and work simultaneously. It provides the user with:
Simple Sign Up
Sign up on your device by simply entering your existing email account, user name and password. It does not have any hardware dependencies to set up your account on your BlackBerry handset.
Multiple Email Accounts
You can add up to 10 business and/or personal email accounts easily, and with multiple ‘Sent from’ email addresses, you can choose the account you want to reply or compose from.
Mobility at its best
Your inbox becomes part of your handset which allows you to access your saved emails at any time without needing to log on to any website. So go on and browse through your inbox even when you are out of coverage.
Monthly subscription fee Rs. 1000 inclusive of all taxes.
(with 2GB GPRS usage)
Terms & Conditions:
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA