The Utility Bill payment service brings you a hassle free and secure way to pay your utility bills. Now you can easily pay your utility bills from your nearest Meezan UPaisa authorized Retailers, Ufone Franchises and all Ufone Sales & Service Centers or Meezan Bank branches.
- Pay wherever you are: A convenient way of paying your utility bills through vast network of authorized shops, Ufone Franchises, Meezan Bank Branches or Ufone Service Centers. Just visit any of your nearest authorized location and pay your utility bills easily.
- Pay whenever you want: Unlike conventional bank timings, Utility Bill Payment services are available at your convenience from a retailer near you!
- Security: All transactions happen in real-time and are completely secure and reliable. An instant confirmation SMS will be sent at each bill payment which contains all transaction details.
List of Utility Bills:
Following Utility Companies bills can be paid Over-The-Counter (OTC) through authorized outlets:-
1. HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
2. GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Supply Company)
3. KE (K-Electric)
4. MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
5. LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
Postpaid Bills of other Telcos:
1. Ufone Postpaid
2. PTCL Land line
3. PTCL EVO Prepaid
4. PTCL EVO Postpaid
5. PTCL Vfone
6. PTCL Defaulter
9. Qubee Consumer
10. Qubee Distributor
1. SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd)
2. SNGPL (Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd)
How to pay Utility Bills at a Meezan UPaisa shop:
Paying Utility Bills over the counter at any registered outlet is very simple and easy:
- Bring your bill and the required amount of cash to any of our authorized outlets.
- Ask the retailer/shop keeper to pay your bill using Utility Bill payment service.
- Give your mobile phone number to the retailer to receive a confirmation SMS as soon as the bill is paid. If you do not have a mobile phone, check the confirmation message on the retailer’s mobile phone.
- Upon completion of the payment, the retailer will stamp your bill. Collect the stamped bill, which will carry the transaction information.
There are no additional service fee/charges for bill payment OTC at authorized outlets.