Ufone offers yet another innovative service -Ufone Travel Guide. This service has specifically been designed for international travelers in Pakistan.
With Ufone Travel Guide you can get information on:
- Shopping Centers
- Bus services
- Railway services
Ufone Travel Guide is an IVR based VAS service , it is a complete guide which will provide you with contact numbers and addresses of different departments responsible for tourism; the information is currently limited to nine major cities of Pakistan which are as follows:
- Islamabad/ Rawalpindi
How to use Ufone Travel Guide service?
Simply dial 1311 and select the language of your choice
- For Urdu press 1
- For English press 2
Once you select a Language option, you will be offered the following categories of information to choose from:
- For Pakistan guide press 1
- For Tourism guide, press 2
- For Hotels & Restaurant guide press 3
- For Travelling guide Press 4
- For Entertainment guide Press 5
- For Shopping guide press 6
- For Hospitals guide press 7
- For City guide Press 8
Standard Roaming Charges will apply on Per Minute basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available to all inbound roaming customers on all packages (Prepaid, Postpaid).
- The service is accessible on all kinds of handsets.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA