Complete Mobile Internet freedom when roaming in KSA with the Mobily network
True to our commitment of innovation and quality service, we at Ufone Postpay place great importance on providing different avenues through which you can gain maximum utility from your Postpay connection. The latest in a long line of such services is the Postpay IR GPRS offer.
For the first time ever, when roaming in Saudi Arabia (KSA) with your Ufone Postpay SIM and latched on to the Mobily network, your Mobile Internet will be charged at the amazingly low rate of $0.05/100 KB, not available anywhere else in Pakistan. This rate will be applicable to all Postpay roamers on Mobily’s Saudi Arabia network, and there are no subscription or hidden charges for this limited-time offer. Now you will be able to use Mobile Internet with complete freedom and at the lowest rates across the board when roaming in Saudi Arabia.
Select the Mobily network for roaming in KSA and surf the net to your heart’s content.
Terms & Conditions:
- GPRS Offer is available for Postpay outbound roamers only.
- Special GPRS rates are applicable on Mobily network in Saudi Arabia. On other operators in Saudi Arabia standard IR GPRS charges will be charged.
- No subscription is required to avail the service; rates mentioned above will be applicable for all Postpay roamers on Mobily, Saudi Arabia network.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA an additional 0.84% will be charged on all services and packages.
- There are no hidden and daily charges for the offer.
- Charges for other service will be charged as per standard IR tariff.
- GPRS Offer is compatible on all EDGS/GPRS supported handsets.
- This is limited time offer
- Ufone keeps the right to change or terminate this offer
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill/recharge will apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA