The introduction of 3G is to the mobile phone what the mobile phone once was to telecommunication. The handy little gadget broke the chains that were holding us back from ultimate freedom. If the mobile phone gave flight to our potential, 3G is going to make our possibilities go supersonic.
At Ufone, we are hyper-excited about this paradigm shift, but even more so about the unbelievably affordable rates that you will enjoy Ufone 3G with. The only thing that matches our super speed is our diverse offering of prices and packages. Developed by a huge team of experts through countless hours of research, we have made sure that there is an ideal solution for every one of you. Come, see how easy it is to subscribe to and understand these wonderful packages:
Dial *3# to choose the package of your choice
Default Tariff – Postpay
- Default tariff will be Rs.20 for the first MB and the user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st MB and will get the next 19 MBs free and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs every day as it happens in current scenario.
Terms & Conditions:
- All buckets are valid for postpaid customers only
- Buckets can also be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *4545# to check the remaining balance of the buckets
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff.
- Multiple subscriptions of the buckets are not allowed.
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the Default tariff.
- Dial *7701# to de activate 3G on your connection.
- 3G provisioned customers with 3G enabled handsets can avail 3G buckets in 2G coverage areas but the data speed will be that of 2G. When travelling from 2G to 3G coverage areas, their Data speed will be upgraded to their respective 3G speed.